Attunement - Adoption - and so much more this month!
As we move through October it can feel that our outside time is slipping away - but don't let the colder weather slow you down. Sometimes the briskness and the smell of wood smoke can be just what our children need to get running and jumping into piles of leaves - leaving us all laughing and feeling closer. In this issue we want to encourage you to recognize those moments as opportunities to build your attunement skills - an important part of helping your children manage their feelings and to heal from early traumas.
In the October message you will find:
- Spending Time with the Moon and Stars - getting outside in the evenings
- What is Attunement and why does it matter?
- Creating fun displays together
- Planning for the holidays
- Information about upcoming trainings
To read this month's message click here